JET FUEL TS-1 (JP54)
VIRGIN OIL (D6)
JET FUEL (A1)
MAZUT M100 GOST 10585-75 & 10585-99
RUSSIAN DIESEL (D2) GAS OIL L-02-62 GOST 305-82
LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG)
LIQUEFIED NETURAL GAS (LNG) MINIMUM QUANTITY
AUTOMOTIVE GAS OIL (AGO)
PREMIUM MOTOR SPIRIT (PMS)
RUSSIA LIGHT CRUDE OIL (LCO)
RUSSIAN UREA 46 PRILLED OR GRANULATED
ESPO (SIBERIAN PACIFIC OIL) Crude Oil API 34,7
RUSSIA EXPORT BLENDS CRUDE (REBCO) GOST 9965-76 Light Blend Api 32
RUSSIA EXPORT BLENDS CRUDE OIL (REBCO) GOST TU 39-1623-93
RUSSIA EXPORT BLEND URAL LIGHT CRUDE (REBCO) GOST 51 858-2002
HSD DIESEL HIGH SPEED - 500 PPM EN90
DIESEL GASOIL ULTRA-LOW SULPHUR (10-50-500-5000) PPM EN590
DIESEL EURO 4 EN590 GOST 52368
FOB ROTTERDAM SELLING TERMS AND PROCEDURE
- Buyer sends ICPO, Company Registration Certificate along with Buyer’s Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) as proof of storage availability to the seller for acceptance.
- Seller confirms Buyer's TSA and issues the Commercial Invoice (CI) to Buyer to sign, seal and return.
- Seller issues the below POP Documents: ~ Statement of Product Availability. ~ Authorization to Verify (ATV) the Product from Seller’s Tank Farm. ~ Tank to Tank Injection Agreement (TTIA) to be endorsed by Buyer and Buyer’s Tank Operator Company.
- Seller sends their Tank Storage Receipt (T.S.R) and issues the Unconditional DTA, Fresh SGS, Injection Report and ATSC to Buyer and Buyer conducts Quality Dip Test of the product at Seller tank-terminal, and then issue to the Seller Notice of Readiness to receive the fuel at the Buyer’s tank-terminal.
- Seller commences delivery of the product to the Buyer’s tank terminal as per delivery schedule.
- Buyer Conduct Quantity and Quality Dip Test after delivery of the product to the Buyer’s tankterminal and then Buyer pays the Seller as per delivered quantity.
- Seller release to the Buyer all relevant Documents relating to the exportation of the product and Seller transfers title of ownership to the Buyer.
- Seller and Buyer activate the one year contract (if need ). Seller pays commission to all intermediaries involved in the transaction.
CIF SELLING TERMS AND PROCEDURE
- Buyer issues ICPO along with Company profile, Refinery verifies Buyer’s ICPO with Company profile.
- Refinery verify Buyer ICPO with Company Profile and issues Sales & Purchase Agreement signs and seals and sends it to the Buyer for Buyer’s signature and seal (with amendments if any).
- Buyer signs and returns contract to the Refinery for final approval,
- Refinery Views Contract sealed By Both Parties and Refinery Send Partial POP to Buyer, a) Statement of Availability of the Product. b)Copy of Refinery Commitment to Produce the Products. c)Passport Certificate of the Product.
- Seller Appoints a tested and reliable shipping company, sign the Charter Party Agreement (CPA) along with Marine Insurance Policy (MIP). Seller negotiates and makes arrangement for the chartered freight cost with the appointed shipping company for the transportation of the product to buyer's designated discharge port. Buyer and Seller will equally be responsible for the payment of the Charter Freight Cost, as gesture of the Buyer's commitment on the transaction and buyer will later deduct its share of the charter freight cost from the total cost value of the product before establishing its financial instrument for the payment of the product.
- SELLER CONFIRMS BUYER’S BLOCK FUND, ISSUE 2% PERFORMANCE Bond and immediately thereafter, nominates and load the delivery vessels in Buyer’s name and submits to Buyer, vessels documents per Article #6.
- Shipping Company presents the booking vessel Q88 for the both parties involved, Leading the verification of vessel Q88, Seller & Buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost immediately after verification Q88 has been confirmed at the Seller arrival loading port.
- Upon confirmation of total shipping cost by shipping company, Seller sends via Express Courier the registered Hard Copies of the Contract to the Buyer through our Governmental Courier Service “GCS”.
- Immediately the buyer receiving the Hard Copies Contract, Buyer directly submit the Hard Copies Contract and POP to their bank to permit the Seller & Buyer bank to open a bank to bank communication.
- The Seller bank in 3 (Three) banking days after receipt of contract hard copy provides the full POP documents issued to the name of the Buyer and 2% Performance Bond (P.B), for adequate to DLC MT760 period, which automatically activates the Buyer's DLC MT760.
- Seller instructs their bank to release the POP and shipping documents to buyer along with the 2% Performance Bond (PB): Copy of statement Availability of the Product. *Copy of the refinery commitment to supply the product. *Copy of port storage agreement. *Vessel Q88. *Copy of the charter party agreement• *Passport Product, "Analysis Report" *SGS Report• *Bill Of Lading. *Tank Receipt. *Certificate of Origin•
- Shipment will commence according to terms and conditions of the Contract and accordingly to the agreed Delivery Schedule.
- Seller's bank release the commission to the mandates and intermediaries involved according to signed NCNDA & IMFPA agreement.
NOTE: The required information is necessary for the due diligence process and compliance with standard international banking regulations and treaties. All information is treated in the strictest privacy and confidence. To ensure that any application and due process is conducted efficiently and correctly, it is important that the following information is accurate and true. Buyer shall forward passport copy of the buyer accompanied with business registration Certificate to the SELLER’s official mandate [Catherine Buteau-Boisseau at Catcarma Consulting & Trading Limited – via Dr Taleb – email@example.com] . /p>
Thanking you for your cooperation and understanding, as we await your feedback.